Saturday, August 15, 2009

Arrival to Paris




Hey!!!! So I am finally in Paris!!! Ok , so to begin, I left Jacksonville around 2 pm on Friday, then flew into Charlotte, NC, and then immediately

boarded the plane to Paris. I arrived in Paris this morning (Friday) around 6:40 paris time (12:40 am jax. time). Now it is 3 in the afternoon in paris and I have yet to sleep, since I only slept an hour or so on the plane. Due to the tiredness , I am going to keep this pretty short, but I just wanted to let everyone know I arrived safely in Europe and to show some of the photos I took today..



4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! And your pictures are beautiful!!! I hope you have an excellent day and hopefully you can sleep soon!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first pics!! I hope you have the most amazing time during this adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have the time of your life!! Can't wait to see updates. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shorty,
    Looks like you live in an amazing place. Sorry that I have not been posting comments. I look all the time for new stuff. What type of things will you be doing with class on Wednesday? Looks like a tuff "3" day schedule! HAHAHA Much easier than your past schedules. Amanda said this site is difficult to load pics and Facebook is much easier. I would love to follow you on Facebokk like everyone else is able to do. It would be easier to possibly chat with you some time.

    Love you Much!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete