Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Classes Begin :(

Thusday was our first day of classes. It was interesting. We didn't have too much homework over the weekend, but our Theory class is very involved, our Professor reguires us to read nearly 50 pages on a weekly basis, then selecting 3 of the readings and writing a 1 page single-spaced summary of each of them, and prepare to have a discussion during the Thursday class.

This is my weekly class schedule:
Monday: 9-10:30 Italian, 10:45-12:45 Theory 2, LUNCH, 2-5 Design 7
Tuesday: 9-10:30 Italian, 10:45-12:45 Sketching, LUNCH, 2-5 Design 7
Wednesday: Travel with class
Thursday: 9-10:30 Italian, 10:45-12:45 Theory 2, LUNCH, 2-5 Design 7
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: Independent Travel

So anyways, I wanted to share these photos with you. I took them as I walk to studio one day this past weekend. Everyday as I walk to studio, I walk through Palladio's Basilica. After I walk through the Basilica, I cross a small river as seen in the first photo, and continue to studio. The last photo shows the entrance to the studio: University of Florida, Vicenza Institute of Architecture.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have an amazingly BEAUTIFUL walk to school!!! WOW!!!! I don't have any other words!!! I wouldn't mind walking around if I could walk down streets like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Love the pics! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, Thanks so much for taking the time to post this journal. Having a lot of fun logging in. Miss you guys!

    Edna

    ReplyDelete